Northern Ireland – Summer Surf Club Series 2021
9th Jul - 28th Aug
Surf Club dates for the summer holidays. Due to a real spike in demand, unfortunately surf clubbers will initially only be able to book in for two sessions in July and two in August. We will then try to offer any free spaces out to children who have previously attended weekly.
- Friday 9th July– Benone Beach– 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Saturday 17th July- Portrush East Strand– 10.00am – 12 noon
- Friday 23rd July– Benone Beach– 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Saturday 31st July– Portrush East Strand– 10.00am – 12 noon
- Friday 6th August– Benone Beach– 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Friday 13th August– Portrush East Strand – 4.30pm – 6.30pm
- Friday 20th August– Benone Beach– 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Saturday 28th August– Portrush East Strand– 10.00am – 12 noon
*For the Portrush sessions we will be meeting at East Stand car park. For the Benone session we will be meeting at Benone beach. Please note we will be getting changed outside using towels/robies as we cannot use indoor premises due to Covid regulations.
To book sessions please use the following link and add your child’s name into the sessions you’d like them to attend (2 for July and 2 for August) – bookings
Alternatively you can contact Iain on 07931 840 275 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org