Join the Surf Therapy Alliance, The Wave Project’s new business membership
The Surf Therapy Alliance launches today, celebrating the incredible businesses, sole-traders, freelancers, creatives and agencies, who are looking to support the improvement of children’s mental health.
Did you know your business could really make a difference and help children and young people thrive? By becoming an ally, your support will help improve the lives of over 2,000 young people and children each year. Your membership could go towards supporting our surf therapy courses, providing adaptive wetsuits and boards to those with disabilities, as well as our beach school education courses.
From sole-traders to larger corporations, every single business has the power to make a difference, united in their passion to create waves of wellness to children and young people throughout the UK.
You too can join our network of inspiring businesses. Starting at £500 for the year, your business could provide a strong foundation of support for The Wave Project.
By becoming an ally, you will receive:
– A dedicated Member’s logo
– Member’s magazine twice a year
– A Digital membership pack, including certificates, email signatures, social media templates, plus so much more
– Your business name featured on our website with a link to your website
– A window / car sticker to proudly put on display
– A calendar of events, monthly e-newsletters, and impact reports
Plus so much more.