Booking sessions: To accommodate all Surf Clubbers as much as possible, you can book in for TWO sessions a month.
East Cornwall Surf Club Dates 2019: Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to session as we want to maximise the time we have available for surfing!
Bookings can only be made through the DOODLE POLL or emailing me directly:
To BOOK for Newquay please click here.
Newquay dates @ South Fistral 2pm-4pm:
- Saturday 17th August 2019
- Saturday 24th August 2019
- Saturday 31st August 2019
- Saturday 7th September 2019
- Saturday 14th September 2019
- Saturday21st September 2019
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- Saturday 5th October 2019
- Saturday 12th October 2019
- Saturday 19th October 2019
Polzeath dates @ Era adventures – 2pm-4pm
Autumn dates will be available soon
Bude dates @ BSX Summerleaze – 2pm-4pm
- Sunday 7th July 2019 (Bude)
Parking and directions
🌊 Newquay Surf club, South Fistral, Esplanade road, Newquay, Cornwall. You can park along the road (predominantly free) but spaces do fill quickly.
Directions: Our surf club unit is down the steps (down to the beach) and follow the signs for the Sea Spray Café we are directly underneath!
- Stand with your back to the beach/ parking machine
- Look for sign with Coronation Gardens (a Wave Project flag is often placed here)
- Follow this path, there will be a bouncy castle/ Polzeath Marine Centre on your left and mini golf on your right
- You will see a tennis course and take the entrance to the left of the tennis court
- You will see a wooden hut and this is where our partner Surf School is based
- As you turn in to the car park, keep to the left (rather than following the road up the hill)
- You will see a large RNLI building in the bottom left hand corner of the car park
- Our partner Surf School BSX is located to the far right of the RNLI building and is the Surf School nearest the beach
🌊 FlowRider, Retallack Resort & Spa, St Columb Major, Cornwall, TR9 6DE
⭐ If you have any ideas for how to fundraise for our Surf Club so that it can continue to be sustainable, have an idea for an event we should have a presence at or can help out with events, please do get in touch I’d love to hear from you! ⭐
Thank you to the following for either allowing us to fundraise at events or for fundraising for us: Bude Carnival; The Jess Memorial; Retallack Mud Run; Fatstock Charity Auction; St Stephens Community Academy Under-the-Sea Non-Uniform Day; Tesco Bags of Help; Pendeen Carboot Sale; Marine Discovery Day (Polzeath Marine Centre); World Oceans Day (Environment Agency); Rick Stein Group Tombola and Bake Sale/ Surf Therapy Suppers.