To accommodate all Surf Clubbers as much as possible, you can book in for TWO sessions a month (one per location) by contacting me directly. I am happy to put Surf Clubbers on the waiting list. Book in via:
☎ 01637 820 843
North Cornwall Surf Club Dates 2018
Sunday 7th October 2018 ~ 2-4pm ~ BSX
Saturday 13th October 2018 ~ 2-4pm ~ Era Adventures
Tuesday 23rd October 2018 ~ 2-4pm BSX (Please note this session has been specifically put on for the surfers who were booked on to 23/9/18 that was postponed due to conditions. You are welcome to ask to be put on to the waiting list.
Saturday 27th October 2018 ~ 10am-12pm- HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS EXTRAVAGANZA! ~ Era Adventures
Saturday 27th October 2018 ~ 12:30pm-2pm FREAKY FEAST on Polzeath Beach. Please bring a scarily good dish with you. For more information click here. The more the merrier!
Sunday 4th November 2018 ~ 2-4pm ~ BSX. Last BEACH surf club of the season!
*MORE OCTOBER SURF CLUB DATES TBC NEARER THE TIME*
Parking and directions:
🌊 Era Adventures, Polzeath, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6SS
Please park in the Council Car Park, NOT in the campsite (see here for charges).
- Stand with your back to the beach/ parking machine
- Look for sign with Coronation Gardens (a Wave Project flag is often placed here)
- Follow this path, there will be a bouncy castle/ Polzeath Marine Centre on your left and mini golf on your right
- You will see a tennis course and take the entrance to the left of the tennis court
- You will see a wooden hut and this is where our partner Surf School is based
🌊 Bude Surfing Experience (BSX), Summerleaze Crescent, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8HJ
Please park in the Council Car Park (see here for charges)
- As you turn in to the car park, keep to the left (rather than following the road up the hill)
- You will see a large RNLI building in the bottom left hand corner of the car park
- Our partner Surf School BSX is located to the far right of the RNLI building and is the Surf School nearest the beach
⭐ If you have any ideas for how to fundraise for our Surf Club so that it can continue to be sustainable, have an idea for an event we should have a presence at or can help out with events, please do get in touch I’d love to hear from you! ⭐
Thank you to the following for either allowing us to fundraise at events or for fundraising for us: Bude Carnival; The Jess Memorial; Retallack Mud Run; Fatstock Charity Auction; St Stephens Community Academy Under-the-Sea Non-Uniform Day; Tesco Bags of Help; Pendeen Carboot Sale; Marine Discovery Day (Polzeath Marine Centre); World Oceans Day (Environment Agency); Rick Stein Group Tombola and Bake Sale.